MHIMA/HFMA Spring Conference
Mark your Calendars, register & make reservations!
Early Bird Registration ends April 4, 2022!
Debbie Mackaman Memorial Scholarship
It is in recognition of Debbie Mackaman, serving as a Volunteer for twelve years to the Montana Health Information Management Association (MHIMA) and the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA) for the purpose of enhancing high quality health information and lifelong learning for herself and those in the profession.
- AHIMA Director: 1999-2001
- MHIMA Board: 2001-2003
- MHIMA CSA President-elect: 2003-2005
- MHIMA CSA President: 2006-2007
- MHIMA CSA Past President: 2007-2009
- MHIMA CSA Advisory Committee: 2007-2008
- AHIMA Delegate: 2004-2011
- AHIMA House of Delegates Environmental Scanning Team: 2008-2009
- AHIMA House of Delegates Operations Team: 2010-2011
Debbie was a perpetual learner who never stopped searching for truth and sharing that knowledge with others. The purpose of the Debbie Mackaman Memorial Scholarship is to award an MHIMA Spring Meeting registration to an MHIMA member, based on a 500-word essay submission about the applicant’s interest to continually learn, commitment to supporting, and mentoring others, and how learning betters the applicant and our profession. The winner will be selected based on the best supporting essay.
One scholarship will be awarded for the registration cost of the current year’s MHIMA Spring meeting. The application deadline is April 1, 2022. Submit your essay to Michelle Daniels at email@example.com.