MHIMA Members – We Need You!
Are you interested in serving as a volunteer? We are always looking for members to join in our activities. It is a wonderful chance to network with your peers, meet new members, and get involved at our state level. Please consider volunteering and lending your expertise to make MHIMA the best ever.
SO, COME ON – GET INVOLVED!
- Volunteer, Recruitment & Leadership – includes activities such as nominations, awards and positive recognitions of our members.
- Governance – includes activities such as our bylaws, policies and procedures, and job descriptions
- Communications – includes activities such as our newsletter, website and e-mail blasts
- Education – includes activities such as the coding roundtable, spring and fall meetings, and our academic programs
- Advocacy – includes activities such as legal and legislative affairs
(For more information on all of these teams, contact a MHIMA Board member today)