In order to be a member of MHIMA (the state association) you must first join AHIMA (the national association).  Each state is considered a Component State Association (CSA).  When you join AHIMA you will set your state designation to Montana and that will automatically join you to MHIMA.  The fee you pay to AHIMA covers your membership into the CSA.

You can find the membership options for AHIMA at or by clicking here.

In the News

Subscribe to our e-Alerts

* = required field