HFMA/MHIMA Spring Conference Registration
Registration for the 2020 HFMA/MHIMA Spring Conference is now open! Take this opportunity to register online.
Please take advantage of the early bird registration rate available until March 27th. We will be hosting a coding bonus session prior to the start of the conference for $118.
The MHIMA/HFMA will be a “handshake-free” meeting.
It is a good time to remember some common-sense precautions. Take care of your health and protect others by doing the following:
- Stay informed about COVID-19. Check the CDC’s COVID-19 Travel Information prior to departure.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60-95% alcohol.
- Cover your mouth and nose when coughing and sneezing with a tissue or using your upper sleeve, not your hands. Dispose of tissues promptly.
- Avoid close contact with anyone showing symptoms of respiratory illness such as coughing and sneezing.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Keep your work environment clean, using basic cleaning and disinfecting products.
- Stay home if you are unwell. If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention and call in advance. Follow the directions of your local health authorities. Calling in advance will allow your health care provider to quickly direct you to the right health facility. This will also protect you and help prevent spread of viruses and other infections.
We look forward to seeing you in Helena.