Donation in Memory of Debbie Mackaman
A memorial for Debbie Mackaman, an MHIMA volunteer in numerous capacities, is being suggested to the AHIMA Foundation. Her leadership during her 12 years was exemplary, placed the professional expectations high, and set the bar for HIM professionalism.
- MHIMA Director: 1999-2001
- MHIMA Board: 2001-2003
- MHIMA CSA President-elect: 2003-2005
- MHIMA CSA President: 2006-2007
- MHIMA CSA Past President: 2007-2009
- MHIMA CSA Advisory Committee: 2007-2008
- AHIMA Delegate: 2004-2011
- AHIMA House of Delegates Environmental Scanning Team: 2008-2009
- AHIMA House of Delegates Operations Team: 2010-2011
If you would like to make a donation in memory of Debbie Mackaman you can do that in one of two ways:
- Go directly to the AHIMA Website and make a donation to the AHIMA Foundation. Indicate it is an unrestricted gift in her memory through MHIMA.
- You can send a check made out to AHIMA foundation to:
29210 N Spotted Rd
Deer Park, WA 99006
If you are planning to make a donation, email Michelle by June 1st (email@example.com) and let her know the amount so she can total all donations to be shared at Deb’s celebration of life.